Wednesday 12 December 2012

2009 Art

Back in January 2009, I joined deviantART, where I uploaded works of art and character designs I made on Microsoft Paint. At the time, I was 17. Here is some of my art from that year. For more, go here: http://theblooman.deviantart.com

This is the very first deviation I ever uploaded, although it is not the first drawing I made on Paint.. It's called For the Birds. Not to be confused with the Pixar short of the same name.
I created this one while I was at school, on a computer in my free time.
 
The Holiday Lizard was also created on a school computer. This one is actually older than the above because I made it first.
2009 was also the year I created Octofluff, one of my favorite original characters. I didn't come up with this idea alone, I created him at a school friend's request for a drawing of a sheep with 8 legs.
 

 
 
Octofluff doesn't like being stripped of his wool..
 
 
And here's a Christmas style replica of the earliest computer-drawn image of Octofluff:
 
 
 
My imagination was so vivid, I created other original characters.

 
I also came up with bottle/can designs of fictional drinks.
 

 
And holiday-themed deviations too.
 
For Valentine's Day.

For Halloween.
 
For Christmas.
 
 
And finally, let's not forget these:
 
This is the Creditcrunchersaurus, a giant robot dinosaur created at the time of the credit crunch in the UK.
 
This could be a game. Or an animated short.

Homestar Runner is what greatly inspired this anime-styled deviation.
 
That's all for now. See you next time!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment